Search This Blog

Sunday 3 November 2013

Blessing in Disguise.... While I was ill




It is not Winter yet, but the chills has already set in Vancouver this year. Although trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle, I still fell ill. Around this time of year, we are surrounded by three types of people, people already sick, starting to get sick and recovering patients who claimed they are "well enough".  Nonetheless,  I welcome this sudden interruption , devoting them to things I adore , "luxuries" that slipped off the daily agenda incomplete  I appreciate all forms of arts and would pursue them if this world is in perfect state. Yet at the moment there are focuses with greater preponderancy. It is really hard to strike a balance. For now culinary art seems the most "functional" and achievable of all arts ~




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Really ? I got it in the royal albert 100 anniversary set 😄

      Delete
    2. i have a set of 5 (different colors), same set?

      Delete

Blog Archive

Labels